With an 8.5 mm diameter, the TANGO 8.5 half rope is designed for multi-pitch climbing. Thanks to the thickness of its sheath, its flexibility and its durability, it is easy to use with belay devices.
- Rope specifically for multi-pitch climbing
– use as half or twin rope
– on rock
- Greater longevity and ease of use:
– UltraSonic Finish: the core and the sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process called UltraSonic Finish; gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends
– ClimbReady coil: specific coil makes the rope ready for use; helps the user avoid initial uncoiling mistakes and increases longevity
- More effective belaying:
– diameter facilitates the use of various belay devices
– Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvers
– EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time
Petzl is a leading French company producing sports materials such as climbing, mountaineering, speleology and canyoning and professional materials for high-altitude activities.
Established in 1968 by the speleologist of the same name, Petzl’s mission has remained the same since its origins: creating concrete tools to allow man to outdo himself. Today the pioneering spirit, the passion of exploration, values have not changed. For over forty years, Petzl always designs tools and solutions to allow sportsmen and professionals to measure themselves, in any weather, in the most inaccessible environments.