Understandably a bestseller, the Peuterey INTEGRALE 45+10 is designed for multi-day mountaineering trips, both summer and winter. Its mountain shape has more flex at the base, with slightly ampler vol ume. The U-shaped zip access to the main compartment goes right round the front, for easier kit retrieval. Distinctively, only this model in the range offers an ample crampon pocket on its face – a serious asset. Other important features: ultra-rugged ski holders, and FPP ice axe holder. Seriously solid.
- Ski touring
- Mountain shape. Two-buckle extendable lid with storm collar
- Front access zip / Front crampons pocket
- FPP™ ice-axe holder / Rope holder / Daisy chain
- Side stretch pocket
- Reinforced ski holders / Side compression straps
- 2 zipped pockets on lid / Hydration compatible
- Continuous™ shoulder strap build. Comfortable hip belt + 2 gear holders + zipped pocket
- Sternum strap / Load adjuster straps
- Volume: 45,+10L
- Backlength: 48 cm
There are no reviews yet.