The M45 does a brilliant job merging the capacity of a large pack with the stability, fit and performance of a smaller pack. It incorporates many of the unique features found in the CAMPack range like the BackDoor panel that allows access to the contents of the pack without having to remove everything on top before gaining access to gear at the bottom. Comfort is assured by the new XAir ventilated back with a 3 mm aluminum wire frame and breathable, ergonomic shoulder straps. The padded waist belt is removable for technical activities. It features one zippered pocket and one gear loop. The innovative Balance System uses the same two straps on the top of the shoulders to simultaneously adjust, compress and stabilize the load by pull from the bottom of pack instead of the top. The removable lid features a large main compartment on top and a smaller compartment on the bottom for valuables. A protective cover can be pulled out to cover the top of the pack when the lid is removed. Additional technical features include 2 removable ice axe holders, A-Frame ski carrying straps and external helmet carrying system that can be hidden when not in use, hydration bladder compatibility, and large elastic pockets on the inside of the main compartment for extra organization.
- Full BackDoor access
- XAir ventilated back
- 3 mm aluminum wire frame
- Ergonomic shoulder straps for a performance fit
- Padded waist belt is removable for technical activities
- Waist belt features one zippered pocket and one gear loop
- Balance System allows for load adjustment, compression and stabilization using the two straps on the shoulders
- Removable lid features a large main compartment and a smaller compartment on the bottom for valuables
- Protective cover can be pulled out to cover the top of the pack when the lid is removed
- 2 interior elastic pockets
- 2 removable ice axes holders
- A-Frame ski carrying straps can be hidden when not in use
- External helmet carrying system can be hidden when not in use
- Hydration compatible
There are no reviews yet.