Leki Makalu FX Carbon trekking poles are the non plus ultra for interesting, intense trekking in dream landscapes. Lightened by the carbon structure (PRC 1000), the Leki Makalu FX Carbon accompany you on all expeditions in which walking, folding poles, putting them easily in the backpack and withdrawing them out on occasion is a crucial part of the adventure.
With only 508 grams per pair, adjustable length between 110 and 130 cm and collected in 5 sections with a maximum length of 40cm, the Makalu FC Carbon support your weight step by step, without weighing you down.
Wrist dragonne and trekking washers included.
- Material type: PRC 1000 carbon
- Locking system: Speed Lock 2 plus
- 5 sections
- Diameters per section: 18, 16, 14, 14, 14 mm
- Closing system: ELD
- Handle: with extension, in plastic
- Dragonne: yes
- Washers: trekking
- Tip: Carbide tip
- Adjustment stroke: 110-130 cm
- Length of folded sticks: 40 cm
- Weight: 508 g (per pair)
There are no reviews yet.