Leki Makalu Lite trekking and Nordic walking poles are poles with a lightened aluminum structure, as they are thinner than the Leki Makalu FX TA’s cousins.
Easy to hold and be fit in the backpack when no longer needed, the Makalu Lite have 3 sections with a maximum length (when closed) of 67 cm.
Thanks to the extremely comfortable Aergon foam grip, the poles ensure an optimal and ergonomic grip position.
Designed for people up to 1.80m tall and a maximum user weight of 75kg, the Leki Makalu Lite are shorter and offer excellent adjustability with two Speed Lock + clamps.
The diameter of the tube has also been slightly reduced to save more weight and make walking easier.
- Type: Telescopic pole
- Area of use: Trekking, Nordic Walking
- Material Type: Aluminum (HTS 6.5)
- 3 sections
- Sections diameter: 16, 14, 12 mm
- Poles with precise height adjustment
- Locking system: Speed Lock +
- Handle: Aergon foam
- Dragonne: yes
- Closure: Lock security strap skin 40
- Washer: with Nordic Walking washer
- Tip: Carbide tip
- Adjustment stroke: 100-135 cm
- Folded sticks dimensions: 67 cm
- Weight: 500 g (per pair)