The Speed Comp is the new competition version of our popular Speed 2.0 helmet updated in accordance with the new ISMF rules that state that helmets must meet both EN 12492 standards for alpinism and EN 1077/B standards for alpine skiing. The dual certification guarantees a higher level of safety for athletes, especially improved from the old standard for side impacts. CAMP went through multiple rounds of R&D to deliver a helmet that is very strong, yet comfortable and breathable enough for the high intensity of randonee racing. Other improved features include a special adapter system for adjusting the size of the helmet for smaller heads and a unique strap system for securing ski goggles in the optimal position even when they are not being used.
- Lightweight in-mold EPS construction with a durable polycarbonate shell
- EN 12492 and EN 1077/B certified in accordance with new ISMF rules
- Ventilation holes on the sides and back for excellent breathability
- Foam padding is lined with soft microfiber for sweat absorption and comfort
- Size adjustment wheel is easy to operate with one hand
- Special elastic straps keep ski goggles in the optimal position even when they are not being used
- Headlamp holder with clips on the front and elastic cord on the back
- Size can be customized with a special adapter kit
- Available in 3 colors
CAMP (Concezione Articoli Montagna Premana) is situated in the small mountain village of Premana, Italy. This is a place where history, experience, imagination, and verticality have coalesced into a veritable crucible of mountain culture and product engineering. A century and a quarter of innovation that begins with the origins of modern mountaineering and ends with CAMP’s global reputation for producing the lightest piece of gear in nearly every category.