With the new Storm, we have taken our experience with the popular Speed helmet and fine-tuned it for technical climbing and mountaineering. The Speed has long been the helmet of choice for competitive ski mountaineering based on its lightweight, comfortable and well ventilated design. These are the same features we migrated over to the Storm. The result is a cutting edge helmet that provides exceptional protection and is comfortable enough to wear all day in any conditions and for any kind of climbing. 22 streamlined vents keep the head cool on multi-pitch climbs and when conditions warm up on mountaineering routes. Two sizes have been optimized for a very broad fit range and the new harness and dial system cradle the head low to keep the helmet in position even with dynamic movements. Available in 2 sizes and 4 colors.
- Our new lightest helmet designed for technical climbing and mountaineering
- In-mold EPS construction with a durable polycarbonate shell
- Open air design with 22 vent holes for remarkable breathability
- Precise fit with removable padding for exceptional comfort and safety
- New lightweight and secure dial adjustment system sits low on the head to keep the helmet in position
- Locking buckles on both sides of the chin strap for an easy and secure adjustment
- Headlamp compatible
- 4 colors and 2 sizes
- EN 12492 certified
CAMP (Concezione Articoli Montagna Premana) is situated in the small mountain village of Premana, Italy. This is a place where history, experience, imagination, and verticality have coalesced into a veritable crucible of mountain culture and product engineering. A century and a quarter of innovation that begins with the origins of modern mountaineering and ends with CAMP’s global reputation for producing the lightest piece of gear in nearly every category.