A sleek and elegant mountaineering axe with a forged steel pick designed to deliver solid placements in hard snow and provide quick and aggressive self arrests. Updated for 2014 with striking new colors that coordinate with the popular Stalker crampons.
- Forged chromoly steel pick and adze
- Curved adze for a comfortable hand grip and good chopping performance
- Carabiner holes at head and spike
- Symmetric steel spike plunges smoothly
- CC4U wear indicator warns when the pick is dull beyond the safe limit
- Equipped with sliding leash (1305)
- Striking new colors coordinate with the popular Stalker crampons
CAMP (Concezione Articoli Montagna Premana) is situated in the small mountain village of Premana, Italy. This is a place where history, experience, imagination, and verticality have coalesced into a veritable crucible of mountain culture and product engineering. A century and a quarter of innovation that begins with the origins of modern mountaineering and ends with CAMP’s global reputation for producing the lightest piece of gear in nearly every category.
There are no reviews yet.