The Kinetic Rewind Pro via ferrata lanyard is an advanced design featuring our light and compact stitched shock absorber, super-safe Horai carabiners, and 22 mm Rewind lanyards that contract to a shortened length to stay out of the way while climbing, but extend effortlessly to full length for passing anchors or straying from fixed lines. Connects to any harness with a webbing twist ring that positions the unit in its upright position even when passed through vertical tie-in points.
- Stitched shock absorber is lightweight and compact
- 22 mm Rewind webbing lanyards stay compressed and out of the way while climbing
- Equipped with Horai squeeze-activated carabiners
- Durable webbing twist ring keeps the lanyards in their proper orientation
- In compliance with safety requirements fixed by the new review of the EN 958 standard and available for sale when the updated norm goes into effect (currently scheduled for early 2017)
CAMP (Concezione Articoli Montagna Premana) is situated in the small mountain village of Premana, Italy. This is a place where history, experience, imagination, and verticality have coalesced into a veritable crucible of mountain culture and product engineering. A century and a quarter of innovation that begins with the origins of modern mountaineering and ends with CAMP’s global reputation for producing the lightest piece of gear in nearly every category.