A lightweight via ferrata lanyard set designed with our light and compact stitched shock absorber to absorb the energy of a fall. The lanyards use special elasticized 22 mm Rewind webbing that compacts to a shortened length to stay out of the way while climbing, but extends effortlessly to full length for passing anchors or straying from fixed lines. Connects to any harness with a webbing twist ring that positions the unit in its upright position even when passed through vertical tie-in points. Equipped with Hercules squeeze-activated carabiners.
- Stitched shock absorber is lightweight and compact
- 22 mm Rewind webbing lanyards stay compressed and out of the way while climbing
- Equipped with Hercules squeeze-activated carabiners
- Durable webbing twist ring keeps the lanyards in their proper orientation
- In compliance with safety requirements fixed by the new review of the EN 958 standard and available for sale when the updated norm goes into effect (currently scheduled for early 2017)
CAMP (Concezione Articoli Montagna Premana) is situated in the small mountain village of Premana, Italy. This is a place where history, experience, imagination, and verticality have coalesced into a veritable crucible of mountain culture and product engineering. A century and a quarter of innovation that begins with the origins of modern mountaineering and ends with CAMP’s global reputation for producing the lightest piece of gear in nearly every category.