Insulated gloves designed for technical ice climbing, alpinism, and advanced mountaineering. The new Geko Hot delivers the same dry thermal insulation climbers have come to love, but now features the waterproof/breathable DRYZONE® membrane for extra protection from moisture and wind. Soft and supple leather main palms are reinforced at wear points for maximum durability over time. The Geko Hot uses box construction and features differentiated insulation with Primaloft® Gold and PrimaLoft® Grip Control for a precise fit without restricting dexterity.
- The perfect combination of performance, warmth and dexterity
- DRYZONE® waterproof/breathable membrane protects from moisture and wind
- PrimaLoft® Gold 133 g/m² insulation on the back and PrimaLoft® Grip Control 60 g/m² on the palm
- Soft and supple leather palms are grippy and durable
- Conductor pads on the thumb and index finger work with touch phones or tablets
- Elastic wrist leashes and clippable hanging loops