The lightweight WILLIAM large-capacity asymmetric carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. The WILLIAM carabiner is available in three locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK or BALL-LOCK system, or the manual SCREW-LOCK system.
- Pear shape offers a large capacity and wide opening:
– facilitates connection of multiple items
– allows Munter hitch use for escape
- Aluminum carabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- Easier handling:
– fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
– Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
– ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
– protects markings from abrasion
- Available in three different locking systems:
– TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
– BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator
– SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- Also available in black (TRIACT-LOCK and SCREW-LOCK)
Petzl is a leading French company producing sports materials such as climbing, mountaineering, speleology and canyoning and professional materials for high-altitude activities.
Established in 1968 by the speleologist of the same name, Petzl’s mission has remained the same since its origins: creating concrete tools to allow man to outdo himself. Today the pioneering spirit, the passion of exploration, values have not changed. For over forty years, Petzl always designs tools and solutions to allow sportsmen and professionals to measure themselves, in any weather, in the most inaccessible environments.