Designed for sport climbing, the SAMA harness is comfortable for both indoor and outdoor climbing. The elasticized leg loops remain adjusted and the waistbelt is flexible and slimmer in front to give great freedom of movement. The four equipment loops provide sufficient space for the required equipment.
- Comfortable to wear:
– padded waistbelt and leg loops
– wide waistbelt provides comfortable positioning
– ENDOFRAME Technology construction allows excellent weight distribution
- Great freedom of movement:
– waistbelt is flexible and slimmer in front
– elasticized leg loops allow the harness to remain adjusted
– elasticized leg loop straps and flexible connection straps allow maximum mobility
- Capacity for carrying equipment:
– two rigid equipment loops in front for easy clipping and unclipping of quickdraws
– two rear equipment loops are flexible, for bringing gear to the front and for comfort when carrying a backpack
– one rear loop for trail line
Petzl is a leading French company producing sports materials such as climbing, mountaineering, speleology and canyoning and professional materials for high-altitude activities.
Established in 1968 by the speleologist of the same name, Petzl’s mission has remained the same since its origins: creating concrete tools to allow man to outdo himself. Today the pioneering spirit, the passion of exploration, values have not changed. For over forty years, Petzl always designs tools and solutions to allow sportsmen and professionals to measure themselves, in any weather, in the most inaccessible environments.