Thin and very lightweight, the PASO GUIDE 7.7 mm rope is designed for intensive use in ice climbing or technical mountaineering. The Guide UIAA Dry water repellent treatment gives it excellent water resistance, and is well-suited to everyday use in extreme conditions.
- Thin rope designed for very technical practices:
– thin diameter and ultra-light
– for use in mixed, snow or ice environments
- Excellent water resistance:
– Guide UIAA Dry treatment: complete water-resistant treatment, making the rope more resistant to water, dirt and abrasion
– meets the requirements of the UIAA standard Water repellent test: water absorption of less than 2 %
– the rope is especially suitable for intensive or everyday use in extreme conditions
- Convenient rope handling :
– Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvers
– EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time
Petzl is a leading French company producing sports materials such as climbing, mountaineering, speleology and canyoning and professional materials for high-altitude activities.
Established in 1968 by the speleologist of the same name, Petzl’s mission has remained the same since its origins: creating concrete tools to allow man to outdo himself. Today the pioneering spirit, the passion of exploration, values have not changed. For over forty years, Petzl always designs tools and solutions to allow sportsmen and professionals to measure themselves, in any weather, in the most inaccessible environments.