The HIRUNDOS harness is a high-end model, ideal for sport and alpine climbing. The FUSEFRAME Technology construction produces a slim, clean, lightweight design that offers excellent comfort. This harness is equipped with four equipment loops for optimal equipment organization, and has a DoubleBack HD buckle for quick waistbelt adjustment.
- Optimized weight and comfort:
– clean design of the FUSEFRAME Technology construction offers excellent weight distribution and minimizes pressure points
– thermo-formed foam allows incorporation of strength elements into the layer of foam and thus avoids having pressure points on the yokes
– compact, lightweight waistbelt in thin foam
– no compression points or friction zones on the waistbelt because there are no crossing seams
– fabric fused with the foam for better weight-bearing over the entire harness
– very flexible leg loop attachment bridges for more comfortable walking and climbing
– fitted elastic leg loops give complete freedom of movement
- Easy adjustment:
– DoubleBack HD buckle in forged aluminum has a slim, rounded design that offers good grip and fluid glide of the webbing for easy and quick adjustment and tightening of the waistbelt
– retainers for webbing
- Fully equipped:
– reinforced tie-in points in high-modulus polyethylene for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
– four equipment loops: two high-capacity rigid ones in front for quick and easy access to equipment and two flexible ones in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack
– two integrated CARITOOL tool holder slots
- Rear loop for haul rope
- Two rear elastics on detachable buckles to avoid crossing leg loops when donning harness
- Eco-designed harness, incorporating textiles that meet the strictest environmental standards
Petzl is a leading French company producing sports materials such as climbing, mountaineering, speleology and canyoning and professional materials for high-altitude activities.
Established in 1968 by the speleologist of the same name, Petzl’s mission has remained the same since its origins: creating concrete tools to allow man to outdo himself. Today the pioneering spirit, the passion of exploration, values have not changed. For over forty years, Petzl always designs tools and solutions to allow sportsmen and professionals to measure themselves, in any weather, in the most inaccessible environments.