The DJINN AXESS quickdraw is a reliable, durable solution for initiation to outdoor climbing. It has an AXESS sling and two DJINN carabiners: one straight-gate carabiner on top and one bent-gate carabiner on the bottom. The top carabiner, equipped with the Keylock system and a special nose shape, facilitates clipping and unclipping the anchor. The bottom carabiner is equipped with STRING sling protection to hold the carabiner in position and to facilitate clipping the rope.
- DJINN AXESS quickdraw designed for a great outdoor climbing debut.
- DJINN carabiners:
– large gate opening facilitates manipulations
– H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
– wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
– nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
– DJINN straight gate (upper part of the draw): facilitates clipping and unclipping
– DJINN bent gate (lower part of the draw): facilitates clipping the rope
- AXESS slings:
– durable construction
– lower end equipped with STRING to hold the carabiner in position and protect the webbing from wear
- Available in two lengths: 12 or 17 cm
Petzl is a leading French company producing sports materials such as climbing, mountaineering, speleology and canyoning and professional materials for high-altitude activities.
Established in 1968 by the speleologist of the same name, Petzl’s mission has remained the same since its origins: creating concrete tools to allow man to outdo himself. Today the pioneering spirit, the passion of exploration, values have not changed. For over forty years, Petzl always designs tools and solutions to allow sportsmen and professionals to measure themselves, in any weather, in the most inaccessible environments.