The CORAX is the versatile harness par excellence: easy to use and comfortable, it is designed for rock climbing, mountaineering or via ferrata. This adjustable harness is available in several colors and in two sizes, to fit all tastes and body shapes.
- Versatile and easy to use:
– durable construction for summer and winter activities
– waistbelt equipped with two DoubleBack buckles which easily adjust and center the harness, keeping the equipment loops in optimal position
– adjustable leg loops allow easy adjustment of the harness to different body types and clothing
- Facilitates carrying and organization of equipment:
– two rigid front equipment loops
– two flexible, high-capacity equipment loops in back for carrying all necessary equipment without interfering with a backpack
– accessory loop in rear center
– compatible with CARITOOL EVO for transporting ice screws
- Designed for comfort:
– FRAME Technology design allows the weight to be distributed between the waistbelt and the leg loops
– pressure points lined with soft fabric
Petzl is a leading French company producing sports materials such as climbing, mountaineering, speleology and canyoning and professional materials for high-altitude activities.
Established in 1968 by the speleologist of the same name, Petzl’s mission has remained the same since its origins: creating concrete tools to allow man to outdo himself. Today the pioneering spirit, the passion of exploration, values have not changed. For over forty years, Petzl always designs tools and solutions to allow sportsmen and professionals to measure themselves, in any weather, in the most inaccessible environments.
Sono al mio secondo Corax e per me è l’imbrago migliore. Facile da regolare lo uso per arrampicare e per fare ferrate. Quando fa freddo e devo mettere una felpa sotto le 4 fibbie sono la cosa migliore