The BUG backpack is designed for single-day multi-pitch rock climbing, and is perfect for everyday uses. Suitable for carrying gear on the approach and when climbing (hydration system, food, clothing, shoes). It is designed to offer the best possible comfort: minimum bulk, freedom of shoulder movement, foldaway waistbelt, high carrying position for unobstructed access to harness.
- Compact, ergonomic shape for maximum mobility during climbing or everyday use:
– 18 liter volume for transporting equipment
– compact shape is snug against the back
- Accessorization for mountain activities or everyday use:
– side compression straps
– adjustable strap for attaching a rope to the top of the pack
– wide exterior pocket, interior compartment for hydration system or laptop, wallet pocket, topo pocket in back of pack
– foldaway waistbelt
– adjustable sternal strap ensures the pack is stable when climbing
- Very durable: bottom and sides lined with high-tenacity fabric
- Available in two colors: gray or orange
Petzl is a leading French company producing sports materials such as climbing, mountaineering, speleology and canyoning and professional materials for high-altitude activities.
Established in 1968 by the speleologist of the same name, Petzl’s mission has remained the same since its origins: creating concrete tools to allow man to outdo himself. Today the pioneering spirit, the passion of exploration, values have not changed. For over forty years, Petzl always designs tools and solutions to allow sportsmen and professionals to measure themselves, in any weather, in the most inaccessible environments.