Thanks to its compact shape and SCREW-LOCK locking system, the ATTACHE is designed for multiple uses related to belaying: connecting a belay system to a harness, belaying with a Munter hitch… It has an H cross section to reduce weight, as well as the Keylock system to avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers.
- Carabiner optimized for lightness and durability:
– very compact shape is ideal for belay stations
– H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
– wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- Easy to use, for efficient handling:
– SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking
– visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked
– nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
– carabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device
– shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch
Petzl is a leading French company producing sports materials such as climbing, mountaineering, speleology and canyoning and professional materials for high-altitude activities.
Established in 1968 by the speleologist of the same name, Petzl’s mission has remained the same since its origins: creating concrete tools to allow man to outdo himself. Today the pioneering spirit, the passion of exploration, values have not changed. For over forty years, Petzl always designs tools and solutions to allow sportsmen and professionals to measure themselves, in any weather, in the most inaccessible environments.