Ten point crampons ideal for the classic lines on glacial prevalence and without steep slopes. An optimal piece of equipment for those who enjoy trekking and who want to take on springtime snowfields in a mid-mountain altitude.
- made from tempered painted steel;
- wide and shaped frontal points for a better lift on hard snow;
- four orthogonal retaining points to grant stability whilst walking downhill;
- tough plastic heel cradle and toe strap that will fit any stiffened winter boot;
- heel piece with rear flaps to ensure precise positioning of the boot on the crampon, even in the smaller sizes;
- come complete with fitted anti-balling plates;
- come with two rapid adjustment size bars;
- canvas storage bag included.
Climbing Technology designs and produces innovative devices for all vertical disciplines, specifically designed for safety and the ease of use. 30 years of experience have made Climbing Technology a company that is capable of perceiving the market needs and turning those needs into innovative products for mountaineering, sport climbing and for safety while working at height.
There are no reviews yet.