The M20 is a sophisticated lightweight pack for fast packing and general outdoor adventures. It incorporates many of the unique features found in the C.A.M.P. backpacks range like the Full BackDoor panel that allows access to the contents of the pack without having to remove everything on top before gaining access to gear at the bottom. Comfort is assured by the XAir ventilated back and breathable, ergonomic shoulder straps. The padded waist belt with two gear loops is removable for technical activities. A particular system allows for load adjustment using the two straps on the shoulders. The zip top lid combines with a drawstring closure for extra security and protection from the elements. Additional technical features include two technical ice axe holders with head-locker system and elastic cords, A-Frame ski carrying straps and external helmet carrying system that can be hidden when not in use, hydration bladder compatibility, and large external pockets for extra capacity.
- Full BackDoor access with sleeve for hydration bladder
- XAir ventilated back with soft breathable mesh
- Ergonomic shoulder straps for a performance fit
- Padded waist belt is removable for technical activities
- Waist belt features two gear loops
- System for load adjustment using the two straps on the shoulders
- Zip top lid combines with drawstring closure for extra security and protection from the elements
- The zip top lid also functions as a content divider for better organization and load balancing
- 2 high-capacity elastic pockets and 1 largevertical zipper pocket on the exterior for extra capacity
- Technical ice axe holders with a head-locker system on the bottom and elastic cords on top
- A-Frame ski carrying straps can be hidden when not in use
- External helmet carrying system can be hidden when not in use
- Rope carrying straps can be hidden when not in use
- Hydration compatible
The M20 is a sophisticated lightweight pack for fast packing and general outdoor adventures.