The Geko Ice uses the most advanced technologies and materials to create an extremely precise cold-weather glove that has been specifically designed for technical ice climbing and alpinism. The palm is built with No-Slip construction technology that bonds the layers of the lining, insulation, and leather palm for a precise grip on ice tools. The DRYZONE® waterproof/breathable membrane protects from moisture and wind. PrimaLoft® Gold insulation on the back and PrimaLoft® Grip Control on the palm combine with the Sherpa faux fur inner lining for exceptional warmth and comfort even when wet. The fingers are shaped and gusseted at the knuckles for exceptional dexterity and the elasticized outer material delivers a snug fit without inhibiting warmth or freedom of movement.
- No-Slip construction technology bonds the layers in the palm for a precise grip
- DRYZONE® waterproof/breathable membrane protects from moisture and wind
- PrimaLoft® Gold100 g/m2 insulation on the back and PrimaLoft® Grip Control 100 g/m2 on the palm
- Water repellant premium goatskin leather on the palms (no substances containing chrome have been used in the tanning of the leather)
- Elasticized outer material delivers a precise fit for the whole hand
- Sherpa faux fur lining increases warmth and minimizes movement inside the glove
- Shaped fingers are gusseted at the knuckles for exceptional dexterity, comfort and grip
- Conductor pads on the thumb and index finger work with touch phones or tablets
- Elastic wrist leashes and clippable hanging loops
There are no reviews yet.