The Flint has been a popular and welcome addition to price-point harnesses where it blows the competition away with a patented belay loop, robust materials and construction, and technical features that make it ready for any adventure. Use it for top roping in the gym one day and gunning trad routes in the mountains the next. With four webbing reinforced gear loops, adjustable leg loops, drop seat buckles, patented No-Twist belay loop and a haul loop, the Flint is ready for anything you plan to throw its way.
- Graphics coordinated with the popular Armour helmet
- Auto-locking buckles on the waist and legs
- Comfortable 6 mm EVA foam padding
- Patented No-Twist belay loop
- Drop seat with plastic buckles
- 4 webbing reinforced gear loops and haul loop
- Available in 3 sizes and 2 colors
CAMP (Concezione Articoli Montagna Premana) is situated in the small mountain village of Premana, Italy. This is a place where history, experience, imagination, and verticality have coalesced into a veritable crucible of mountain culture and product engineering. A century and a quarter of innovation that begins with the origins of modern mountaineering and ends with CAMP’s global reputation for producing the lightest piece of gear in nearly every category.