Camp Backcountry Ergo are telescopic poles, developed with the most innovative Camp technology intended for use in hiking, even on snow and glaciers, trekking and trail running.
Camp Backcountry Ergo is the ideal pole for those looking for an extremely performing, reliable and lightweight product, features guaranteed both by the 3-segment aluminum construction of reduced section and by the particular design of the handle and wheel.
The handle is in fact angled, inclined with respect to the axis of the pole, to optimize the upward thrust and weight distribution on longer and more demanding descents. The differentiated ergonomic straps (right and left) also increase comfort in all conditions of use.
The exclusive Dart wheel, on the other hand, stands out for its innovative design, which ensures a support surface around the tip on uneven ground (stony ground) without the risk of getting stuck. The graduated lower segments allow easy adjustment to the desired length (scale from 100 to 135 cm). The tip is made of hard metal to ensure efficiency and durability.
- Lower segments graduated to easily identify the desired length
- Wheel Dart Basket 34mm diameter for support on the most uneven ground
- Material: 7075 aluminum
- Ergonomic handle in soft foam, angled to optimize thrust and unloading of weight uphill and downhill
- Ergonomic straps differentiated (right and left) and adjustable
- Variable length from 71 a 135 cm
- Quick and safe locking / unlocking system with aluminum clip (ALU FAST LOCK)
- Hard metal tip
- Rubber tip cover included
- Resealable in 71cm
- Weight: 223g per stick