Camp Backcountry 3.0 are trekking poles, for basic hiking, but also on snow, glaciers and on rough and rough terrain.
The Backcountry 3.0 pole, made of aluminum alloy, is the answer to the most tireless hikers looking for a solid, durable and absolutely stable product.
Telescopic, with graduated lower segments to easily adjust it to the desired length (scale from 100 to 135 cm), it has a differentiated construction handle with the lower part in soft foam and the upper part in rubber. The foam material ensures an extremely comfortable grip while the rubber allows greater control of the pole ensuring greater resistance to wear and abrasion.
The differentiated ergonomic straps (right and left), easily adjustable with a clip, increase comfort in all conditions of use. The tip is made of hard metal for
guarantee efficiency and duration.
- Material 6061 aluminum
- Lower segments graduated to easily identify the desired length
- Ergonomic handle with differentiated construction: lower part in soft foam material for a more comfortable grip and upper part in rubber for greater control of the pole and greater resistance to wear and abrasion
- Ergonomic straps differentiated (right and left) and quickly adjustable by means of a clip integrated in the upper part of the handle
- Quick and safe locking / unlocking system with ALU FAST LOCK aluminum clip
- Hard metal tip
- Rubber tip cover included
- Trekking washer with 83mm diameter
- Foam grip handle
- Adjustable length between 67 a 135 cm
- Foldable in 65cm
- Weight of 256g per stick
There are no reviews yet.