The StoneHauler 45L is the duffel you want for quick missions, whether you’re blasting to the desert for a weekend of climbing or flying home for a family visit. Sized at 45 liters, this duffel protects your essential gear, thanks to the side-to-side padded body construction which is unique to our StoneHauler duffels and consists of 5mm closed cell foam for puncture and fabric abrasion resistance while carrying gear such as quickdraws, trekking poles, or a rack of cams. The 45L carries comfortably like a backpack, thanks to the removable fully-featured EVA foam shoulder straps and adjustable sternum strap. Two interior zipper pockets and one exterior zipper pocket allows you to keep valuables organized, and the mono-mesh ID pocket let’s everyone know it’s yours. Wrapping the entire exterior of each duffel is our Haul-loop carry system; a continuous, bomber tubular webbing loop tested to 2kN by the same machines that load test our carabiners and Camalots. This provides a secure clip in and carry solution to keep you confident that your gear is secure.
- 100% recycled 600d x 1500d SuperGrid Body Material with Blue Sign approved color dyeing process paired with 1640d polyester fabric for additional durability on the dufffel end caps
- HaulLoop Carry System rated to 2kN for secure load carry and clip in point
- Removable/Adjustable fully-featured EVA foam shoulder straps
- Side-to-Side padded body construction adds puncture and abrasion resistance for an extra level of security
- Two interior mesh zipper pockets
- Single exterior accessories zippered pocket
- Mono mesh ID pocket
- Tech info screen prints for quick reference to product weights and materials
- Custom Black Diamond molded zipper pullers.
- #10 YKK zipper
- Stock Weight2 lb 2 oz (0.97 kg)
- Dimension[cm] 55L x 39W x 32H
[in] 21.5L x 15W x 12.5H
- Material CD600DxP1500D – 100% recycled; Bluesign dyed
- Volume 45L (2,746 cu in)