The Soloist is built for technical, cold-weather alpine endeavors; combining a 100% waterproof BD.dry insert with an Empel DWR on the shell and a removable, Primaloft insulated liner, this glove prioritizes warmth and dexterity in harsh mountain conditions.
- GTT Empel DWR—A revolutionary PFC-free water repellent finish that is superior in performance and durability
- 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- Durable but lightweight, 100% recycled shell fabrics with stretch for the freedom to move
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core on back of hand and 133 g PrimaLoft Gold with Grip Control on the palm while the soft, recycled fleece lining maximizes warmth and dexterity
- Goat leather palm with reinforcement patch
For size: measure from the crease at the base of your wrist (palm side) to the tip of your middle finger.
S 18,4-19,7 cm
M 19,7-21 cm
L 21-22,2 cm