A comfortably-carrying, gear-swallowing, burly pack inspired by our Big Wall haul bags, the Black Diamond Creek 35 pack is built for day-in, day-out cragging from Indian Creek to the Frankenjura. Built from durable, waterproof haul-bag fabric, the Creek 35 features a stand-up bottom and full-length side zip for easy loading and access to your gear. A large zippered front flap stashes your flip-flops, lunch and layers, while internal zippered organizer pockets accommodate your keys, phone and other small essentials. A tuck-away rope strap secures your cord, and the stowable rain hood doubles as a helmet holder.
AVAILABLE IN SIZE M/L.
- Durable, waterproof haul-bag fabric
- Padded shoulder straps and dual-density hip belt, thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading design with drawcord skirt closure
- Creek 50 and 35 have full-length side zipper for easy access to pack contents
- Tuck-away rope strap and stowable rain hood that doubles as a helmet/rope holder
- Zippered front flap with internal zippered organizer pockets
- Haul bag-style bottom keeps pack standing upright for easy loading
At Black Diamond it’s all about climbing and skiing. We share the same experiences that you do on rock, ice and snow and these experiences push us to make the best gear possible for our worldwide family of climbers and skiers. Black Diamond is a company that’s not just for rock climbers and skiers, but one that stands for the spirit of the sports we live, their values and goals, past, present and future. Since 1957, our innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. This is partly the result of dedication, desire and diligence on the part of an incredible team of people. It’s also a product of the fact that each of us are climbers and skiers ourselves.