Black Diamond Cosmo 300 headlamp is a super compact and lightweight headlamp, with a power of 300 lumens. The new version of the Cosmo is even more ergonomic with a low profile, to improve its balance. The updated interface includes a second switch with which you can quickly switch between lenses. Additionally, the upgraded optical efficiency not only provides stronger light, but helps make the battery last longer. Thanks to the waterproof shell, the Cosmo 300 continues to light up the road whether you are running or cycling in the rain, whether you are returning at night under a storm.
- 300 lumens at maximum power
- red light for night vision
- compact profile with 3 AAA batteries included
- different adjustments to optimize visibility whether you are distant or close to the observation point
- proximity or distance, dimming, strobe, red vision and lock mode
- waterproof with IPX8 certificate: withstands up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes
- the digital function lock prevents accidental switching on when it is stored in the backpack
Black Diamond since 1957 represents a world reference point for climbing equipment. What was originally a hammer and anvil craft business has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. The secret of Black Diamond is always the same: to be a company made up of passionate climbers. In Black Diamond, you keep dreaming about what could be and continue to be critical of what exists. This is how the creative process for creating the best climbing equipment will never end.