The Petzl Tikka has a remarkable autonomy and is perfect for all outdoor activities such as camping and trekking, but also for everyday life and bricolage. It’s easy to find in the dark with thanks to the fluorescent reflector and red lighting prevents glare in a group situation. The headlamp comes to cover a 60m distance with white light, and can be visible at 700m in flashing mode. Being a HYBRID lamp, the Tikka is also compatible with the rechargeable CORE battery.
- Lightweight and compact (86 g.)
- Long autonomy.
- Ease of use, thanks to the single button that adjusts the lighting level comfortably and quickly.
- Three levels of illumination: proximity, displacement and distant vision.
- Red light to ensure discretion and night vision, thus avoiding glare when moving in groups.
- Practical phosphorescent reflector to rediscover the lamp in the dark.
- TIKKA is a HYBRID lamp: supplied with three batteries, it is also compatible with the rechargeable battery CORE.
The Petzl Tikka is the perfect solution for the professional who moves at night, ensuring an optimal ratio between functionality and portability.
|Lighting color||Lighting modes||Brightness||Distance||Burn time|
|white||MAX AUTONOMY||5 lm||10 m||240 h|
|STANDARD||100 lm||40 m||60 h|
|MAX POWER||200 lm||60 m|
|red||proximity||2 lm||5 m|
|strobe||visible at 700 m for 400 h|
Petzl is a leading French company producing sports materials such as climbing, mountaineering, speleology and canyoning and professional materials for high-altitude activities.
Established in 1968 by the speleologist of the same name, Petzl’s mission has remained the same since its origins: creating concrete tools to allow man to outdo himself. Today the pioneering spirit, the passion of exploration, values have not changed. For over forty years, Petzl always designs tools and solutions to allow sportsmen and professionals to measure themselves, in any weather, in the most inaccessible environments.