One of our bestsellers, with features suiting it to both summer and winter use. Its design states its intent. We’ve pushed the trekking-pack envelope feature wise, with holders for an ice-axe and poles – the compression straps double up here. Inherently savvy, the UBIC is geared to versatile performance. The idea was to devise an innovative, modular system for carrying any alpine equipment item, with for exwemple the novel Variloop™ system, snowshoes on the side and a ski holder. Super-wraparound hip belt, well padded and with 3D mesh covering, excellent load adjustment, a back system, which is very easily and finely adjustable, direct pack-front access with a zip on the top 1/3 – and its modern personality, driven by adventure!
- treamlined mountain body. removable 2-buckle floating lid. access zip, storm collar, compression strap
- zipped pack-base compartment
- zipped front stretch pocket / side stretch pocket / zipped, gusseted side pocket / 2 zipped pockets
- variloop system™ compatible with carrying all alpine and base-camp equipment / external gear holders / pack base straps
- hydration compatible / rain cover
- padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. padded hip belt with zipped pockets