Lightweight compact rucksack for climbing and mountaineering. Tapered and ergonomic shape for best comfort and freedom while climbing. The lid, which has an upper pocket, can be concealed in its special pocket or completely removed. Roll-top closure to make the pack even more compact. Extra concealable webbing on the top, for the rope or other gear. It comes with eight extra webbings that can be used to externally secure the gear to the pack using the four lozenges or the slings on the lateral side. The webbing belt can be completely removed if necessary (eg while wearing the harness).
- Volume: 28L;
- Back length: 47 cm;
- Weight 900 gr (31.7 oz)
- Use: rock and ice climbing, mountaineering
- Fabric: Nylon
- Back panel: padded;
- Closure: roll-top;
- Waist belt: 25 mm webbing, removable;
- Shoulder straps: padded, air mesh, adjustable for different loads;
- Chest belt: adjustable, with whistle;
- Cap: adjustable in height, concealable in its pocket or removable, with external pocket;
- Document pocket inside the bag;
Accessories: Mini daisy-chain in the frontal and lateral part of the backpack and on the top of the cap that can be used, coupled with the provided webbings, as gear holder; frontal pocket, with water-proof zipper, for quick access to the inside of the backpack; strap on the top of the backpack that can be used for compression or for securing the rope; inner pocket for camel bag; external pocket in the front of the backpack.