The ultimate crag bag is now sold with the Rocky Rope Carpet included. The Roxback features a full-length zipper that runs next to the back so climbers can set it down straps up and still have open access to their gear. The adjustable rope carrying straps make the 40 liter capacity work for longer approaches made comfortable by ventilated padding on the back and soft mesh shoulder straps. Side mesh pockets are perfect for carrying water bottles and chalk. Two zippered pockets (one internal, one external) keep valuables safe.
- Unique zipper system runs the length of the pack next to the back so climbers can set it down straps up and still have open access to their gear
- 40 liter capacity
- 400D Nylon is PU coated 3 times for super durability
- Ventilated padded back
- Soft mesh ventilated shoulder straps
- External adjustable rope carrying system
- 2 external mesh pockets with cover flaps
- External and internal zippered pockets for accessories and valuables
- Inner gear loops for organizing gear
- Large, comfy handles for easy grabbing
- Rocky Rope Carpet included
CAMP (Concezione Articoli Montagna Premana) is situated in the small mountain village of Premana, Italy. This is a place where history, experience, imagination, and verticality have coalesced into a veritable crucible of mountain culture and product engineering. A century and a quarter of innovation that begins with the origins of modern mountaineering and ends with CAMP’s global reputation for producing the lightest piece of gear in nearly every category.