The Air CR has become a popular choice for ice climbing and alpine rock climbers alike due to its unparalleled blend of lightweight and comfort. The updated Air CR has been redesigned to be even more comfortable and even more durable. Edge-load construction keeps the harness light while a ergonomic cut with 3 mm of perforated EVA foam and soft 3D mesh also make it extremely comfortable for long days on the rock. The external mesh is extremely resistant to wear and tear. 4 webbing reinforced gear loops are positioned for easy access to gear and 3 Hub accessory biner attachments allow ice climbers to rack up to 18 screws with 6 positioned close to the front for fast access on the sharp end.
- Lightweight, robust harness with adjustable leg loops
- Edge-Load Construction on the waist and legs
- Auto-locking buckles on the waist and legs
- Elastic straps that connect the waist and legs with steel hooks
- Patented No-Twist belay loop
- 4 reinforced gear loops, chalk bag loop
- Hub racking biner compatible
CAMP (Concezione Articoli Montagna Premana) is situated in the small mountain village of Premana, Italy. This is a place where history, experience, imagination, and verticality have coalesced into a veritable crucible of mountain culture and product engineering. A century and a quarter of innovation that begins with the origins of modern mountaineering and ends with CAMP’s global reputation for producing the lightest piece of gear in nearly every category.