Black Diamond Quickdraw Tour Probe 280 avalanche probe is the ideal probe for any winter mountaineering activity and for studying the snow day after day. The Tour 280’s updated ferrules ensure longer life and quick alignment, while the integrated pouch and non-slip handle allow for quick, one-step deployment in emergency situations.
The probe is made entirely of aluminum, is very resistant and thanks to the unlocking system, it is quick and safe to open in emergency situations. The non-slip handle guarantees a secure grip even when wearing wet gloves. The tip is thicker than the pole to create a much wider cone in the snow. The 1cm markings along the pole are highly visible and allow you to get a very accurate idea of depth. The 280 cm length allows you to still have a minimum footprint once the probe is closed and folded. Perfect for day trips.
– Two updated Quickdraw nuts to open very quickly, and to achieve maximum service life
– Quick-opening storage bag: the probe comes out of the bag and opens with a single movement
– The non-slip handle allows you to handle the product even more safely, even with wet gloves
– Sturdy alloy tip that digs a hole with a larger diameter than the probe to improve sampling quality
– Greater visibility with marking at every centimeter
– Weight: 342 g