A versatile stainless steel crampon for ice and mixed climbing, the Cyborg features adjustable, replaceable frontpoints that can be configured in either dual- or monopoint.
From vertical ice routes in Switzerland to hard alpine mixed routes in the Canadian Rockies, the Black Diamond Cyborg crampon is our high-end ice and mixed climbing crampon. Built with a semi-rigid stainless steel construction, the Cyborg’s versatile design can be converted from dual- to mono-point, and the hooded vertical frontpoints provide solid bite on everything from tenuous ice blobs to horizontal rock edges. The Cyborg’s light and durable stainless steel design won’t rust, resists snow balling and is free from toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains.
- Distinctive stainless steel construction doesn’t rust, is more durable, resists snow balling and saves weight
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel lever offers precision fit
- A djustable, hooded frontpoints and aggressive secondary points
- Pro version accommodates boots with a toe welt
- Clip version features flexible toe strap for boots without a toe welt
- Includes dual-density ABS
At Black Diamond it’s all about climbing and skiing. We share the same experiences that you do on rock, ice and snow and these experiences push us to make the best gear possible for our worldwide family of climbers and skiers. Black Diamond is a company that’s not just for rock climbers and skiers, but one that stands for the spirit of the sports we live, their values and goals, past, present and future. Since 1957, our innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. This is partly the result of dedication, desire and diligence on the part of an incredible team of people. It’s also a product of the fact that each of us are climbers and skiers ourselves.